when i was little there was a book in my house explaining that pretty much all countries but us eat bugs in some form and there was a photo of some people cooking giant grubs or caterpillars or s/t similar over a fire and it looked somehow so delicious to me and I have wanted to try one ever since.
now everything I do and everything I am and every place I travel is all in search of the Grubs.
Hey so this girl I’m dating just showed me a dish from her home country at dinner and it was The grubs. I about yelled. I told her it’s my lifelong dream to eat those grubs. Then I thought maybe that was a weird thing to tell someone but she was very supportive of my ambitions.
#anything that makes me laugh this much deserves a reblog #food #bugs #(I’m not really interested in eating caterpillars myself but crickets seem intriguing)
if you c*nsor anything in a post you are l*gally required to put all of the omitted v*wels at the end as a footn*te
Okay th*n. *f you’r* sure about th*s.
Old Macd*nald had a farm.
i’m going to shatter you like glass
#language #music #I didn’t actually laugh aloud but it still amused me enough to reblog
from the creators of kids bop meet adult bop where we take regular songs and make it have as many curse words as possible
#anything that makes me laugh this much deserves a reblog #music
why is “olde vampires in high school” the big thing and not “olde vampires in college”
- everyone in college is eccentric. everyone
- you wanna wear full on Victorian suit? the girl in pajamas who clearly hasn’t slept in three days supports you
- everyone is too preoccupied to care as long as you’re polite and follow class etiquette
- multiple high school diplomas? eh. same stuff. multiple BAs? Enjoy learning chemistry AND art history! All in detail!
- wandering around campus at 3am? that’s just the lifestyle tm
- no matter how old or young you look it’s not really that weird, there’s sixteen year olds and sixty year olds doing BAs somewhere
- big schools are very anonymous so nobody’s gonna bother to hassle you
the girl in pyjamas is the vampire
- If u put ur blood in a water bottle ppl will assume it’s juice and be Jealous
- “Oh god I’m a monster” 20 students who r all procrastinating big projects say “same” simultaniousely and with the exact same tone
- Everything is a joke so if u say “I subsist on the lifeblood of mankind” someone will go “lol what a mood”
- It would take u like 100 years to major in everything
- Seen sucking the blood of a fellow classmate and u r instantly the campus Cryptid and Mascot
- Listen. If u have an ethical dilemma go find a philosophy major that believes in ethical subjectivism and they’ll make u so angry u forget abt whatever the fuck was bothering u
- College is the only acceptable place to get into fistfights over classical literature
- Literally all u need to do to avoid suspicion is be the guy that always has gum and a stapler
- If u have a majestic mustache ppl will just assume ur an English major
- Allergic to crosses? Cool. So r certain stem majors.
We’re also all nocturnal anyway so you’ll make friends with So Many Grad Students who also lurk in the library basement after hours, mulling over their dark decent into madness.
I mean with them it’s feeling bad about misquoting a source but it’s basically the same.
#vampires #story ideas I will never write #adventures in University Land #(my university experience has not really been like this but it still seems like a fitting tag)