I assume you mean nonfictional?
2. On his favorite fan letter:
4. The fact that the only time he did swear in public was when he accidentally said “Shit!” in front of a princess:
CAN I MAKE THIS THE TOP TEN FAVOURITE MOMENTS? I’M MAKING THIS THE TOP TEN FAVOURITE MOMENTS.
6. ’Kelley recalls: “When I was doing the series, I was quite a bit huskier…and Shatner was always with the barbells, and he’d come in [flexing and posing], and every day when I got off, I’d go and take the makeup off, and you strip to the waist and get all this stuff off. I’d come back through. He’d be sitting in his little chair, you know…I’d flex, and I’d walk by him every day. One day he says “Look, cracker-ass, why don’t you knock that off?”…I called him bubble-butt.”’
8. “”The other cast members weren’t slouches either. One day, during a particularly intense confrontation between McCoy and Spock, DeForest Kelley leaned forward and kissed Leonard Nimoy on the nose. Leonard just stared at him, shocked, then realized what he had done and broke up. But it didn’t end there. They couldn’t do a retake. Every time Leonard got close to DeForest and looked him in the eye, he broke up laughing again. And the effect was contagious. Pretty soon no one on the set could keep a straight face. Leonard and De were too conscious of their nose-to-nose position, they couldn’t stay in character long enough to do the shot. Finally, Joe Pevney, the director, gave up. They had to move to another set and pick up some other shots””
9. That one time during a convention with Nimoy where they were to read out a short story written for a Star Trek contest. And at the mention of the late Enterprise, they both paused and put their hands over their hearts—and De did a double-take, before hopping (yes, hopping) over to Nimoy’s podium to correctly re-position his hand on his lower abdomen, where the vulcan heart is (properly) located.
Carolyn~ AND THAT TURTLENECK.
“during a particularly intense confrontation between McCoy and Spock, DeForest Kelley leaned forward and kissed Leonard Nimoy on the nose.”
This is important.
ALSO #9 I HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT #9
i’m gonna illustrate that nose kiss and nobody is going to stop me
De Kelley… you are irreplaceable. I will always remember and love you…
Ohmygod now I know where all the bones with a turtle memes came from!
#Star Trek #TOS